||Inconsistent decription of data representation for the range list table.
Section .debug_rnglists, pg 242
The description of the .debug_rnglists section and the .debug_loclists section
looks different from other sections' descriptions.
For example, these sections' descriptions all start with "Each set of entries ...".
7.21 Address Range Table (Page 235)
* Each set of entries * in the table of address ranges contained in the
.debug_aranges section begins with a header containing: ...
7.26 String Offsets Table (Page 240)
* Each set of entries * in the string offsets table contained in the
.debug_str_offsets or .debug_str_offsets.dwo section begins with a header
7.27 Address Table (Page 241)
* Each set of entries * in the address table contained in the .debug_addr
section begins with a header containing: ...
However, the description of the .debug_rnglists and .debug_rnglists sections
start with "Each section begins with ...".
7.28 Range List Table (Page 242)
* Each .debug_rnglists and .debug_rnglists.dwo section * begins with a header
7.29 Location List Table (Page 243)
* Each .debug_loclists or .debug_loclists.dwo section * begins with a header
Actually, the .debug_rnglists and .debug_loclists section can have multiple
tables like other DWARF sections.